Resource Management Flight
The Resource Management Flight provides both APF and NAF Accounting Services, Information Technology, and Logistical Support for all of FSS. They also provide base-wide services which include the Private Organization Program, Special Morale & Welfare, and Unit Enhancement Funds.
Special Morale & Welfare Funds (SM&W)
SM&W Funds are Nonappropriated(NAF) dollars that are used to contribute to the overall morale and welfare of the military community. Expenditures must be conservative, be in the best interest of the Air Force, and benefit the military community. Each request is carefully scrutinized and every effort must be made to ensure SM&W funds are not used inappropriately or when appropriated funds are authorized.
- Individual Recognition
- Competitive Award Programs
- Key Spouse Recognition
- Memorial Observances
- Local observances
- Military/Family Member
- Welcoming and Orientation
- Base Wide Newcomers
- Commander’s Call
- Wounded Warrior Program
- Change of Command
- Click below to download a request form from the document manager.
- All requests must be approved in advance.
- Once approval has been obtained, the requester should contact the NAF Accounting Office to arrange payment.
- Original receipts will be required for reimbursement and requests for payment should be made within two business days following the function.
Base-Wide Services Provided
- Private Organization Program
- Special Morale & Welfare
- Unit Enhancement Finds
- Out-processing Airman (debts)
- Call 940-676-4818 to receive a confirmation code.
- Audio Visual Support for Sheppard Ballroom
- Call 940-676-7369
Private Organization Program
POs are self-sustaining special interest groups, set up by individuals acting exclusively outside the scope of any official Air Force Duties. They operate on Air Force Installations with the written consent of the Installation Commander. POs are not Federal entities and are not to be treated as such.
Unit Enhancement Funds (UEF)
UEF's are NAF funds authorized to support organizational parties and picnics. All persons from the unit must be invited to attend and functions should be scheduled when most are available.
- Funding is based on unit strength as of the beginning of each Fiscal Year, which begins on 1 October.
- Units earn $1 per Permanent Party and Training units will receive $.50 per AIT, per quarter.
- Your organization’s POC can purchase food, drinks (excluding alcoholic beverages), paper or plastic plates and cup, napkins, utensils, etc. associated with a party or picnic including catering the function and rental equipment.
- UEF's are pre-authorized in accordance with FY19 Unit Enhancement Funds memo.
- Original receipts are required to be turned in to the NAF AO within two business days following the function.
- The reimbursement template is available under downloads.